List of activities the group has planned for 2023
This is a list of activities the Salisbury group has planned for you to note in your diaries. If you can offer to help that would be appreciated but coming along to say ‘hello’ is also welcome. If you are thinking of joining the group, coming along to one or other of these events is a good time to make yourself known and to meet some of us.
- Coffee morning at St Thomas’s Church in the centre of Salisbury on 18 February starting some time after 10 am. finishing at noon.
- Market stall in Salisbury market on 22 April. Early start and also finishing midday sometime. It would also be helpful if you have any items we could sell, please let us know if you have.
- The Beekeeper of Aleppo in the Salisbury Playhouse on 21 – 25 March with two matinees. The Playhouse has very kindly allowed us to have a stand in the foyer so we welcome seeing you there. Volunteers to help man the stand would be helpful as well.
- People in the Park in Queen Elizabeth Gardens on 20 May, all day. This is the postponed event from last year.
- Our next group meeting is on February 9th at 2pm
- We are trying to agree a date for Evensong at the Cathedral and we will let people know the date once agreed.
We look forward to seeing supporters at one or more of these events.